Details: (please read before joining a session)
- We will be sending out the meeting link to registered ECHO Teen members prior to the meeting. It is very important that you do not share these details with anybody else to keep the meeting safe and secure.
- We will be operating a virtual waiting room system for the meeting which means we will be admitting you one by one. Please ensure you used your full name in your Zoom username to ensure you are let into the meeting without delay. NB: We reserve the right to refuse admittance if we do not recognise a name or email address that is in the waiting room.
- Please log in at least 10 mins in advance of the session so that we have enough time to let everyone in. You will be added to a breakout room before the session starts so we can start and end on time.
- If you already have Zoom installed, the meeting will open. If you do not have Zoom installed, you will be prompted to download Zoom. You do not need to sign up; you can access our activity as a guest.
- Please note: The team will ask to take a screenshot of the session to share an update on ECHO’s social media, if you would rather not be in a photograph please let an ECHO team member know and feel free to pause your video at that time. Our sessions will be recorded and stored safely.
- As places are limited, if you are no longer able to attend a session please let Emma Orpin know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com in order for your space to be allocated to someone else.