ECHO Teens Virtual Film Club
One event on 20th February 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 20th March 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 17th April 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 22nd May 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 19th June 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 17th July 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 21st August 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 18th September 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 16th October 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 20th November 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on 18th December 2021 at 12:00 pm
- 20th March 2021
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
- United Kingdom
We are very excited to launch a new creative project for ECHO Teens – the ECHO Teens Virtual Film Club! This will be a monthly online group for young people aged 11-17 living with congenital heart disease and their siblings.
This youth-led, fun and creative project will offer young people an opportunity to meet others, learn new skills, and explore transition and growing up with CHD or as a heart sibling.
Not already an ECHO Teen member? Join now for free and you’ll receive ECHO Teen e-newsletters, information about upcoming events and the latest ECHO Teen news.
About the ECHO Teens Virtual Film Club
Dates: 16 Jan, 20 Feb, 20 March, 17 April, 22 May, 19 June, 17 July, 22 August, 18 September, 16 October, 20 November and 18 December 2021
Time: 12.00 – 12.45
Where: Online, via Zoom
From January for the first few sessions we will be working with you to design the film club plans, getting to know each other, doing some icebreakers, designing logos, agreeing what we want to achieve and making sure we have some fun sessions ahead! Then as we move further we will begin a film project using film, spoken word, photography, poetry, and art putting some content towards an ECHO transition documentary.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic all of our sessions will be held virtually via the online platform Zoom. You will get the best experience if you’re able to join on a laptop or desktop, although iPad or tablet will also work – it just means you might not see everyone on the call.
To join ECHO Teens Virtual Film Club, please:
- Complete the below sign up form
- Read and sign the ECHO Teens Online Safety Agreement
- Read and sign the Media Consent form
Details: (please read before joining a session)
- We will be sending out the meeting link to registered ECHO Teen members prior to the meeting. It is very important that you do not share these details with anybody else to keep the meeting safe and secure.
- We will be operating a virtual waiting room system for the meeting which means we will be admitting you one by one. Please ensure you used your full name in your Zoom username to ensure you are let into the meeting without delay. NB: We reserve the right to refuse admittance if we do not recognise a name or email address that is in the waiting room.
- Please log in at least 10 mins in advance of the session so that we have enough time to let everyone in. You will be added to a breakout room before the session starts so we can start and end on time.
- If you already have Zoom installed, the meeting will open. If you do not have Zoom installed, you will be prompted to download Zoom. You do not need to sign up; you can access our activity as a guest.
- Please note: The team will ask to take a screenshot of the session to share an update on ECHO’s social media, if you would rather not be in a photograph please let an ECHO team member know and feel free to pause your video at that time. Our sessions will be recorded and stored safely.
- As places are limited, if you are no longer able to attend a session please let Emma Orpin know as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your space to be allocated to someone else.
Experiencing issues accessing the session?
If you experience any problems on event day please email email@example.com
The ECHO Teen Club looks forward seeing you and starting work on this exciting project soon!