- This event has passed.
ECHO Parent Talks @ Evelina London
- 5th November 2018
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- 020 7998 4710
- Parent’s Room
- Savannah Ward, Evelina London Children's Hospital, St Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road
London, SE1 7EH United Kingdom + Google Map
ECHO Parent Talks 2017
OFFERING PARENTS IN HOSPITAL THE OPPORTUNITY TO
MEET AND TALK ABOUT TOPICS OF POTENTIAL INTEREST.
These talks are held on the first Tuesday of every month, in the parent’s room on Savannah Ward. These informal sessions are run by ECHO staff and parent volunteers and all parent/carers are invited to join us.
Topics of discussion include:
- Talking to and supporting siblings
- Planning trips and travelling
- Benefits and financial support
- Wellness – looking after yourself
- Dental care
- Workplace and employment rights for parents
- Living with a heart condition – a teenager’s perspective
If your child is being cared for at Evelina London at the time these talks take place, please do join us.
Refreshments will be available.