Help ECHO to raise much needed fundsFind out more
Thinking about volunteering but not sure where to start? The ECHO team has lots of fun volunteering opportunities so you’ve come to the right place!
Volunteering simply means giving up your own time to help others, without getting paid. As well as the satisfaction gained from spending time helping others, there are huge benefits for you too. Volunteering is a great way to:
- Develop new skills
- Build on what you already know or get support to develop your own ideas
- Gain valuable experience
- Meet new people and be part of a team
- Receive free training, there may also be opportunities to gain a qualification or other forms of accreditation to add to your CV
- and of course… have FUN!
A few more reasons why you should give it a try…
- anyone can get involved no matter what their ability
- achieve things that you never thought possible
- make lots of new friends while helping people within the ECHO Community
- learn about others as well as yourself
- support, guidance and encouragement to try new things
Our volunteers are very important to us and we do our best to ensure that we offer them useful and interesting projects and free training to suit their needs. If you would like some more info and are interested in becoming a volunteer with ECHO, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org